At Hanham Primary Federation, we are committed to ensuring equality of education and opportunity for all pupils, staff, parents and carers, irrespective of race, gender, disability, belief, religion or socio-economic background.
In order to further support pupils, raise standards and ensure inclusive teaching, we have set the following objectives:-
- To promote understanding and respect for difference
- To narrow the pupil premium gap in Reading, Writingand Maths in all year groups
- To monitor and analyse pupil achievement by race, gender and disability and act on any trends or patterns in the data that require additional support for pupils
- To raise levels of attainment in core subjects for vulnerable learners.
- To review levels of parental and pupil engagement in learning and school life, across all activities to ensure equity and fairness in access and engagement.